We are delighted to announce a new parcel, shipping & freight service for GTMA members.
InXpress can provide our members with a personal service but with all the benefits of using international carriers. InXpress can provide you with the added benefit of reducing your costs through their ‘buy’ and providing you with a special service at a more competitive rate.
This is what InXpress can offer to you:
- We offer next day domestic, same day, timed deliveries, pallet, Europe by road, international express, import and export services – all from one office, on one invoice
- We’re a global business, yet we don’t operate any call centres – our customers get a direct line, a mobile number and only ever speak to the same person, available 24/7
- We are integrated into some of the world’s largest premier carriers and dedicated to the SME market. Our carrier partners manage the physical side of the delivery, whilst we provide the unique customer service and invoicing.
- Our rates for international shipments are exceptional, saving the average SME business between 10% and 40% a year
- We have world-class on-line multi-function shipping software which offers both UK domestic and International bookings. It is versatile and user friendly, yet up to date with the latest technology
- By means of daily discrepancy reports, we check that all customer shipments sent the previous day are going to arrive on time.
- Using InXpress is effortless – no lengthy paperwork or forms to fill in and we do the back office set up
- Unlimited level of customer care and attention – we can literally do anything we like to meet the needs and requirements of our customers
To secure your personal, easy to use service, please quote GTMA12 and speak to Simon Huxley and let us know about the service you receive.
For more information please contact:
Simon Huxley on 0845 180 1777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Blueberry Business Park
Wallhead Road, Rochdale