15th ISTMA World Conference to be held in Joinville – Brazil – on 28th to 30th of June, 2017.
On behalf of ISTMA we invite you to join us in the beautiful city of Joinville, located in the State of Santa Catarina, Brazil for the 15th International Special Tooling & Machining Association World Conference.
Joinville is a stunning venue offering a world class convention center and a vast array of fascinating and interesting places to visit with an interesting combination of wonderful beaches and mountains within a few minutes’ drive.
Our 15th World Conference will include:
- Carefully researched and identified technical sessions to keep you up to date with the latest trends in technology and business management.
- A special focus on the future technology for the so called Industry 4.0 through the TFT 2017 – Towards the Future of Technology umbrella for the whole event.
- Regional meetings to enable you to network with professionals from the tooling industry chain from your regions and around the world.
- Opportunities to do business with customers, suppliers and service providers.
- Link to the dimensions of professional skills, management and sustainability.
- Plant tours to distinguished toolmakers in Joinville and region.
In addition we have arranged a selection of carefully prepared tours for your accompanying partners so that they can explore and experience what this most beautiful part of Brazil has to offer.
We look forward to greeting you in Joinville.
International visitors will be amazed by the special attention given by our local host staff that will show a little of our hospitable culture and diversity.
ABINFER – Brazilian Association of the Tooling Industry
- 15th ISTMA World Conference to be held in Joinville – Brazil – on 28th to 30th of June, 2017.
- Bank Of England Summaries
- Bank of Scotland Research Series – Oil and Gas Energy Evolution
- Energy efficiency fund
- Featured companies
- FINANCE BIRMINGHAM – Rail Supply Growth Fund
- Grant Funding Factsheets
- GTMA – Apprenticeship Deeds
- ISTMA Newsletters, 2017
- KEY FACTS – R&D Tax Credit Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Economic Reports, 2016 & 2017
- Lloyds Bank Fraud Guidance
- LLOYDS BANK RESEARCH SERIES – OIL & GAS Re-evaluating Strategies 2016
- MHA Manufacturing & Engineering Annual Report, 2017/2018
- MHA Midlands Regional Insight
- New Members
- Sharing In Growth Programme