ISTMA Newsletters, 2018
The International Special Tooling & Machining Association (ISTMA) is an international association representing 30 special tooling and machining associations throughout the world. Collectively, ISTMA member associations represent over 8,000 companies and over $40 billion U.S. dollars in annual sales.
The latest issue of ISTMA statistical Yearbook reflects the latest market data for the Tool and Die industry. The data is available to GTMA members and is valuable for anyone interested in benchmarking market data between geographic regions and countries as well as within specific markets.
Countries included are: Austria, Brazil,Canada,China,Czech Republic,Estonia,Finland,France,Germany,Hungary,India,Italy, Japan,Korea,Mexico, Poland,Portugal,Russia,Singapore, Slovenia,SouthAfrica,Spain,Sweden, Switzerland,Thailand,Taiwan,Turkey,UK, US – as well as comparative product data analysis on major global key-players and imports and exports.
For members interested in obtaining relevant data then please contact email@example.com
- Bank Of England Summaries
- Bank of Scotland Research Series – Oil and Gas Energy Evolution
- Energy efficiency fund
- Featured companies
- FINANCE BIRMINGHAM – Rail Supply Growth Fund
- Grant Funding Factsheets
- GTMA – Apprenticeship Deeds
- ISTMA Newsletters, 2018
- KEY FACTS – R&D Tax Credit Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Economic Reports, 2016 & 2017
- Lloyds Bank Fraud Guidance
- Lloyds Bank Manufacturing Outlook, Q4 2017
- MHA Manufacturing & Engineering Annual Report, 2017/2018
- MHA Midlands Regional Insight
- New Members
- Sharing In Growth Programme
- The Future of The UK & Europe, A Report from Lloyds Bank, March 2018
- Tooling Finance from Lloyds Bank
- UK Manufacturing Outlook, March 2018