Metrology Direct provide measurement and inspection services to manufacturing industries in the UK and Ireland. They pride themselves on customers being able to access all needed equipment from one source.
Metrology Direct provides a comprehensive range of measurement and inspection systems plus hand and shop floor tools, to manufacturing industries throughout the UK and Ireland.
The company brings a broad spectrum of world class equipment allowing specifiers and buyers to source most major measurement from one source.
The range can be broken down into a number of disciplines:
– Micro-Vu Multi sensing CMM’s
– Jenoptik Opticline Shaft measurement machines
– InspecVision Planar Field of View 2D measurement
– InspecVision Optiscan 3D White Light scanning
– Jenoptik High Precision Air Gauging
– Optical Profile Projectors
– Jenoptik Shopfloor surface roughness measuring systems
– Jenoptik Bench type surface roughness & contour
– Jenoptik Form and Geometry Testing machines
– Movomatic In process gauging systems
– Bespoke Gauging Solutions
Ultra range of Shop Floor hand tools – Electronica Digital Height Gauges – Leitech Thread and Depth Gauges – Andilog Force and Torque Measurement-Bench & Portable hardness testers
Metrology Direct provides a comprehensive range of measurement and inspection systems and to underpin the supply of these products, provides an extensive range of customer services.
– Full and comprehensive installation & support
– Full range of product training
– On site calibration
– Preventative maintenance
– PC and Software support
– Telephone support
Breakdown Response – Service agreements – Calibration – On line support
Capacity for measurement up to 1.1m x 1.1m x 400mm
Dimensional, Force, Electrical and Torque Services
Contours Surface Roughness and Form – Full technical reports
Measurement solutions and consultancy
Full 3D CAD capability
UKAS 17025 accredited laboratory
Dimensional, Force, Electrical and Torque Calibration