Would you benefit from a ‘Brexit readiness webinar’ focusing on key practical issues that anyone importing or exporting will need to address from January 1st?
Topics will include:
- Guiding businesses through the Brexit impact on their business (modelling & mitigation)
- Helping increase margins by reducing cost of sales and injecting cash through HMRC customs reclaims
- Working with organisations to ensure they meet all their compliance obligations including accreditations, tariff relief schemes and audits
For Export controls & sanctions:
- Do you know if you need to use new export licences post Brexit?
- Are you comfortable with classifying your goods against the Dual use control list?
- How is it different for trade to/from Northern Ireland?
- What do the post Brexit Sanctions regulations mean for your business
Brexit readiness – are you prepared for the practical aspects of the changes? Presented by John Whitworth Senior Director of FTI & Adam Wood of Barbourne Brook
Date: 16th December 2020
Time: 14:00 – 15:00
Location: Online GoTo Webinar
Chairman: Philip Gray – GTMA Export Advisor & Director of The Brazil Business Hub
FTI Consulting help their clients navigate the complexity of export controls and sanctions compliance by simplifying them into manageable, actionable, and auditable internal controls.
John Whitworth – Senior Director
John Whitworth is a Senior Director in the Export Controls & Sanctions, specialising in international trade compliance.
Adam Wood – International Trade Solutions – Barbourne Brook
Adam works with companies to:
1) Improve gross margins by reducing ongoing customs costs
2) Boost the balance sheet by injecting cash by recovering overpaid customs duties
3) Ensure clients compliance risk is managed by ensuring they are well placed for customs audits.
To take part in this webinar email firstname.lastname@example.org and an invitation and the link will be sent through to you