Join Bruker-Anasys Instrument for the 3rdannual European Forum on Nanoscale IR Spectroscopy to discover and share cutting edge research and ideas in nanoscale IR research!
This year Anasys is proud to be partnering with National Physical Laboratory to host the event, where attendees will be able to address the impacts of nanoIR spectroscopy in the fields of materials, life sciences, polymers and more.
- The latest discoveries made using photothermal-based nano and sub-micron IR spectroscopy
- Technological advancements made in the nanoIR community
The forum includes new technology developments and exiting application discoveries made made using photothermal-based nanoIR spectroscopy and scattering SNOM:
- Lectures by renowned researchers in nanoIR spectroscopy
- A poster competition – win an iPad
- An evening event to meet and network with the nanoIR community
- Demonstrations highlighting new Anasys/Bruker technology advances
Attendees are encouraged to submit an abstract for poster presentation. We will have a poster competition for this year’s EFNS, the winner will get an iPad!
National Physical Laboratory
Teddington, TW11 0LW, United Kingdon