Date of event: 16th February
Where: MTC Limited, Ansty Park, Coventry, CV7 9JU, United Kingdom
Contact: Kim Melcher Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take the opportunity, with this hands-on demo, to see first-hand how engineers over the world are using VR to evaluate their designs virtually to understand integration issues and make decisions to common engineering questions:
Using IC.IDO on the HMD brings customers the best of both worlds: precise, realistic built-in physics for industrial applications, and a portable, intuitive device for an unprecedented product experience.
- Will operators be able to access the needed components during build and service?
- What sequence for assembly or disassembly will be best for production and service?
- Can the product be reached once it is installed?
- How will operators handle the product during manufacturing processes?
- Is it comfortable to work with and handle the product during operation, service, or assembly?
Only twenty places per session, please Register to avoid disappointment.