Energy efficiency fund
The British Gas Energy Efficiency Fund is designed to help micro-businesses manage their energy costs in the long-term, by providing free expert advice and energy efficiency measures.
The fund has been created by British Gas as part of the settlement of an investigation by Ofgem, concluded in April 2014, into British Gas’ breaches of its Standard Licence Conditions 14 (1), 14(3) and 7A. More information about the investigation and breaches can be found on the Ofgem website.
Eligible businesses will receive a free on-site energy survey, as well as fully-funded installations of energy saving measures valued up to £6,000 per business, helping you save money on your energy bill.
Site surveys will be carried out by trained professionals and will identify the right range of measures that can be delivered at your site – this could include new LED lighting, a boiler replacement, new insulation or other methods to control your energy use.
Any micro-business can apply. A micro-business is defined as a company with:
- an annual consumption of electricity of not more than 100,000 kWh (estimated £10,000 electricity spend) or
- an annual consumption of gas of not more than 293,000 kWh (estimated £9,000 gas spend) or
- Fewer than 10 employees (or their full time equivalent); AND an annual turnover or annual balance sheet total not exceeding €2 million.
For Further information please call David 0121 392 8994 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bank Of England Summaries
- Bank of Scotland Research Series – Oil and Gas Energy Evolution
- Energy efficiency fund
- Featured companies
- FINANCE BIRMINGHAM – Rail Supply Growth Fund
- Grant Funding Factsheets
- GTMA – Apprenticeship Deeds
- ISTMA Newsletters, 2018
- KEY FACTS – R&D Tax Credit Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Economic Reports, 2016 & 2017
- Lloyds Bank Fraud Guidance
- Lloyds Bank Manufacturing Outlook, Q4 2017
- MHA Manufacturing & Engineering Annual Report, 2017/2018
- MHA Midlands Regional Insight
- New Members
- Sharing In Growth Programme
- Tooling Finance from Lloyds Bank