FINANCE BIRMINGHAM – Rail Supply Growth Fund
Finance Birmingham has launched a national £20m Rail Supply Growth Fund as a dynamic solution for businesses seeking accelerated routes to market in the growing rail supply sector.
This initiative has been developed in conjunction with the Department for Business, Skills and Innovation and aims to maximise commercial opportunities for businesses resulting from the expansion and modernisation of the rail network including HS2.
The Fund builds on the success of the Advanced Manufacturing Supply Chain Initiative operated by Finance Birmingham as the delivery partner of Birmingham City Council and provides a real opportunity to create a more competitive supply chain for rail that anchors high value work in England.
Its aim is to fund the growth of both existing and new suppliers by helping to remove barriers to entry and strengthen the capability, productivity and global competitiveness leading to increased levels of employment and investment.
- Bank Of England Summaries
- Bank of Scotland Research Series – Oil and Gas Energy Evolution
- Energy efficiency fund
- Featured companies
- FINANCE BIRMINGHAM – Rail Supply Growth Fund
- Grant Funding Factsheets
- GTMA – Apprenticeship Deeds
- ISTMA Newsletters, 2018
- KEY FACTS – R&D Tax Credit Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Economic Reports, 2016 & 2017
- Lloyds Bank Fraud Guidance
- Lloyds Bank Manufacturing Report, July 2019
- MHA Manufacturing & Engineering Annual Report, 2017/2018
- MHA Midlands Regional Insight
- New Members
- Safety & Health Engineering Partnership
- Sharing In Growth Programme
- The Future of The UK & Europe, A Report from Lloyds Bank, March 2018
- Tooling Finance from Lloyds Bank
- UK Manufacturing Outlook, March 2018