LLOYDS BANK RESEARCH SERIES – OIL & GAS Re-evaluating Strategies 2016
Welcome to the fifth annual Lloyds Banking Group oil and gas sector report.
Clearly the last year has been an exceptionally challenging one for the industry, and at a time when so many firms are having to plan and take reactive measures, I hope that our findings will prove especially valuable.
The decline in the price of oil has made headlines around the world, and its knock-on impact on investment and employment has created economic headwinds that are being felt, not just by the industry but across the wider economy.
- 15th ISTMA World Conference to be held in Joinville – Brazil – on 28th to 30th of June, 2017.
- Bank Of England Summaries
- Bank of Scotland Research Series – Oil and Gas Energy Evolution
- Energy efficiency fund
- Featured companies
- FINANCE BIRMINGHAM – Rail Supply Growth Fund
- Grant Funding Factsheets
- GTMA – Apprenticeship Deeds
- ISTMA Newsletters, 2017
- KEY FACTS – R&D Tax Credit Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Economic Reports, 2016 & 2017
- Lloyds Bank Fraud Guidance
- Lloyds Bank Manufacturing Outlook, Q4 2017
- LLOYDS BANK RESEARCH SERIES – OIL & GAS Re-evaluating Strategies 2016
- MHA Manufacturing & Engineering Annual Report, 2017/2018
- MHA Midlands Regional Insight
- New Members
- Sharing In Growth Programme