Who should Join?
The strength of GTMA comes from its member companies and we actively encourage memberships applications from all quality companies within our industry. Join GTMA now and belong to your industry’s association committed to developing partnerships and promoting the World Class skills of the UK Gauge, Toolmaking and Precision Machining Industries. The following information explains GTMA membership criteria in more detail, answering the following main membership questions:
Is my Company eligible for GTMA membership?
GTMA members Companies are involved in Design, Production, Measurement & Maintenance within the Gauge, Toolmaking & Precision Machining industries encompassing:-
- Mould & Die-making & Maintenance
- Press Toolmaking & Maintenance
- Precision Machining
- Tooling Technologies
GTMA members fall under 3 membership sections:-
- Full Membership (SBC, Cat 1-7)
- Associate Membership (Ass 1-2)
- Regional MembershipPlease refer to Annual Subscription rates for Category details.
- Companies trading with a UK registered address.
- Company products & Services within the Gauge, Toolmaking & Associated Indusry sectors
- Full Member Categories – SBC (Small Busines Category) or 1 – 7 dependent on Annual Turnover.
- Associate members Companies have strong links within the Gauge, Toolmaking & Precision Machining Industry, for example, Universities , Colleges, Design & Consulting Engineers.
- Companies should be trading from a UK registered address.
- Associate Member Category 1 or 2 dependent on Annual Turnover.
There is no minimum size of business or turnover level.
Maximum 2 years membership to the GTMA Regional Sector. Companies will be assessed & accepted into full membership, subject to ‘Full Membership’ criteria.
- Applicants’ products should be within the GTMA product range.
- All companies accepted into GTMA membership must prove their ability to achieve an acceptable standard of quality, this must be supported by:- – Letter or statements of recommendation from at least two companies – Visit from a senior representative of the GTMA.
- The GTMA membership logo should be displayed on company letterheads and the GTMA membership certificate displayed in the reception area.
- Applicants should agree to accept arbitration in the event of any major dispute with other companies.
GTMA reserves the right to decline any application for membership without giving a reason for non-acceptance.