ZEISS’ Digital Innovation programme brings top Industrial Quality Solutions new for 2021
Starting on 8th June 2021, ZEISS Innovation Rocks once again gives customers the opportunity to experience new developments in industrial measuring technology, in an engaging and interactive manner. Across five live events, the spring edition of the innovative digital format presents the latest product launches through interactive shows and webinars – enabling customers to stay up to date on the latest developments from their homes or offices.
- All important new developments in Industrial Quality Solutions from ZEISS at a glance
- Case presentations from specific application fields demonstrate clear customer benefits
- Live streaming, chats and webinars allow digital interaction between customers & ZEISS
This year’s spring edition will introduce a new level of CT scanning simplicity for easy but thorough inspection of industrial applications. It will also present new ways to turn hidden manufacturing process efficiencies into real productivity gains, a new program to help suppliers in the medical industry achieve the highest quality standards, as well as the newest easy-to-use 3D scanning solution designed for these manufacturers, among others. Each “Rock” will feature a product launch show, followed by a webinar that will present product innovations, application trends and best practices. The webinar will allow customers to solve their challenges in Q&A sessions, while learning from other metrologists and ZEISS experts. All events can be either followed live or watched on demand.
Agenda and registration
- Rock 1, 8th June: Discover the new level of simplicity in CT technology
- Rock 2, 9th June: Unleash hidden efficiencies in manufacturing processes
- Rock 3, 10th June: Quality Assurance for Medical Standards
- Rock 4, 15th June: Make it happen with #HandsOnMetrology
- Rock 5, 16th June: Your digital access to all things metrology
Download the complete agenda, add the shows to your calendar or register for the webinars that are most relevant to you: zeiss.ly/innovationrocks2021
A digital expression of customer focus and forward thinking
This innovative digital format was conceived in 2020, when it became clear that, for the time being, customer engagement was mostly only possible across digital channels. “We responded to the new situation by designing a new digital program that allowed us to present our innovations while also staying close to our customers”, says Marc Wawerla, who heads up ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions.
Pedro Yanez, Global Head of Marketing, Digital and Communication at ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions, adds: “Our Innovation Rocks program proves our forward-thinking approach. We have integrated uncertainty into our planning processes, and we will continue engaging with our customers, even during the most difficult times.”