The Company Provides Scanning and Metrology services to a wide variety of customer throughout the UK and Europe has achieved certification to the internationally recognised ISO9001:2015, ISO27001:2017, ISO14001:2015, ISO18001:2018 standards, establishing it as one of the leaders in its field.
This independent assessment was conducted by the British Assessment Bureau, a leading Certification Body, and demonstrates Laser Scanning’s commitment to use this for ISO 9001: customer service and quality in delivery, ISO14001: for their environmental impact, ISO27001 Keeping their data, staff and premises secure, OHAS 18001 operating in a safe environment.
Laser Scanning has now earned the right to display the coveted British Assessment Bureau quality shield and ISO logo to demonstrate its conformance to the standard.
ISO 9001 was first introduced in 1987 and requires organisations to demonstrate that they do what they say they do, and that they have a Quality Management System in place to ensure consistency and improvement; leading to high levels of performance and customer satisfaction. Certified organisations are committed to continuous improvement and are assessed to ensure progress is being maintained.
ISO 14001 was first introduced in 1996 as a British Standard and requires organisations to have an environmental policy and action plan in place to manage their impact on the environment. Certified organisations are committed to continuous improvement and are assessed annually to ensure progress is being maintained.
ISO 27001 is the internationally recognised Information Security Management Standard that proves an organisation’s commitment to the security of their customer, employee, and shareholder’s information. With ISO 27001 in place, Laser Scanning are able to minimise risks to potential data security breaches and reduce errors and costs, while demonstrating credibility and trust.
OHSAS 18001 was first introduced in 1999 and requires organisations to assess their risks and implement an effective Occupational Health and Safety Management System to promote a safe and healthy working environment. Certified organisations are committed to continuous improvement and are assessed annually to ensure progress is being maintained.
Laser Scanning Limited has shown they have good Service reliability and process controls, which means lower costs for its customers!
Laser Scanning Director said We’re particularly pleased to have achieved the four ISO certifications as it underlines our commitment to our customers and our focus on quality. Few customers get to see their suppliers “back office” activities. This recognition demonstrates we provide a quality solution from quotation to delivery
The benefits of certification to ISO 9001 include:
- Streamlining an organisation’s procedures;
- Bringing consistency to an organisation’s service delivery;
- Reducing cost and rework;
- Improving an organisation’s management practices;
- Enhanced status;
- Competitive advantage;
- Lower insurance premiums.
- The benefits of certification to ISO 14001 include:
- Demonstrating environmental credentials;
- Ability to tender for, and win more new business;
- Impress existing clients and meet their requirements;
- Achieve operational excellence;
- Reduce costs, overheads, and wastage;
- Focus on proactive management and engage employees;
- Ensure legislative awareness and compliance.
- The benefits of certification to ISO 27001 include:
- Proving to clients an organisation keeps their information secure;
- Achieve operational excellence;
- Minimise risk of potential data security breaches;
- Protects reputation;
- Reduces errors and costs;
- Increases business profitability;
- Engage employees.
- The benefits of certification to OHSAS 18001 include:
- Caring and compliant organisation and employer;
- Demonstrate health and safety credentials;
- Impress existing clients and win more new business;
- Customer reassurance;
- Improve corporate image among stakeholders;
- Cost savings from public liability premiums;
- Minimise risks of production delays.