Midas is an award winning, specialist RIM moulding company, dedicated to offering a high level of Quality, Service and Design for Manufacture support. Using its 27 years’ experience and advanced manufacturing facilities it can provide a range of prototype and production PU moulding solutions, ideally suited to the development of high value, innovative products. From large scale prototypes, in production material, delivered in days, to low set-up costs for production parts fully painted and assembled in house – Midas can help bring your designs to life.
Over the past 27 years Midas has grown its business by supporting cutting edge start-up businesses right through to global medical and instrument device companies, primarily through its ability to offer quality parts, On Time, Every Time. Midas has continued to tailor its processes and capabilities to become a key development supplier and provide on-going solutions, helping customers achieve their new product development goals.
Reasons to partner with Midas:
- Full ‘Design For Manufacture’ support throughout your development phase
- Prototyping in range of materials for large, complex parts, fascia’s and instrument casings – fully finished, painted and accurate to CAD data
- Quality, validation support and full traceability on all mouldings
- A strong track record of taking components from development through to production and on-going delivery throughout the life of your product
- Low risk tooling investment with Midas’ unique MRIM composite tooling
- Flexibility in part supply, small batch deliveries, stock holding and full turnkey solutions making Midas an ideal partner in your Supply Chain
- All processes completed in-house including painting, screen printing and assembly – take a look at our video for a snap shot of this process on our website now…
Join the team at Engineering Design Show, Ricoh, Coventry
19th & 20th October on Stand D105
Contact Rachel Sparkhall on email@example.com for more details
Integrating Technology with Traditional Expertise