Whiteland Engineering Ltd is a sub-contract precision engineering company based in the South West. They specialise in the supply of high quality machined components, in a variety of materials, using the latest CNC technology.
Whiteland Engineering Ltd – For All Your Precision Machining Needs!
Whiteland Engineering Ltd is a sub-contract precision engineering company based in the South West, in Bideford, specialising in the supply of high quality machined components in a variety of materials, using the latest CNC technology.
We have experience in many industries and we are proud to work closely with our customers in order to enhance their products.
We are adaptable enough to cater for one-off prototypes through to production in volume. Our dedicated “Planning and Estimating Team” can evaluate and price all your requirements in a timely fashion.
The main industries we support include Aerospace, Defence (MOD), Oil and Gas, Printing & Packaging, Marine & Tobacco.
Our services include:
- Precision machining in large and small batches
- Specialised mechanical assemblies including hydraulic and pneumatic units
- Special Purpose Machine Tool Components
- Complete assemblies of jigs, tools and fixtures of all types including gauges
- Workshop plant repairs
- Spares for various types of machinery
- Reverse engineering and manufacture complete to customer specification
- Component inspection and supporting documentation
Contact Whiteland Engineering
"*" indicates required fields