All SME engineering companies based in Herefordshire & Worcester, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Coventry, and Birmingham can register to attend a fully funded DIT visit on 12 – 15 June.
This is a one off opportunity to take advantage of individual meetings with The following Buyers STX France, Schneider Electric, Plastic Omnium, Nokia, Transpod, Bouygues Construction, Renault, PSA Groupe
Join this trade mission to Le Mans in western France for high profile B2B meetings and networking for eligible West Midlands registered SMEs in the Motor Sport Sector and the wider Automotive supply chain….
The programme includes:
- Up to 12 timetabled 1:1 meetings as part of the International Business Days LeMans 2018 – interested companies will be pre-matched with prospective buyers / business partners
- Networking lunches and dinners
- Conference sessions with simultaneous translation
- Alternative option to attend automotive innovation or Plastics / compositesevent instead of one International Business Day
- Accommodation and return travel and local transfers
- Support from a dedicated International Trade Adviser