The EFNS 2019 meeting brings together leading scientists in the field of nano-IR spectroscopy. The first Bruker/Anasys Instruments nanoIR2-s microscopes in the Netherlands are located in the optical spectroscopy group led by Dr. Erik van Heumen, at the University of Amsterdam.
This year’s meeting will be organised at Amsterdam’s Science park, which is home to the University of Amsterdam’s Faculty of Science. You are invited to this international conference, which addresses the impacts of nano-IR spectroscopy in the fields of materials, life science, polymers and more!
- The latest discoveries made using photothermal-based nano and sub-micron IR spectroscopy
- Technological advancements made in the nanoIR community
The forum will include new technology developments and exciting application discoveries made using photothermal-based nanoIR spectroscopy and scattering SNOM:
- Lectures by renowned researchers in nanoIR spectroscopy
- Posters session
- An evening event to meet and network with the nanoIR community
- Demonstrations highlighting new Anasys/Bruker technology advances
Centrum Wiskunde & Informatica
Science Park 123, 1098 XG Amsterdam, Netherlands