Steve Nevey has spent more than 25 years in the high-performance world of Formula One motor racing, working with Footwork Arrows, Stewart Grand Prix, Jaguar Racing and, until quite recently, multi-world champions Red Bull Racing.
Steve has seen his motorsport career develop from humble beginnings, helping to set up Sir Jackie Stewart’s fledgling Stewart Grand Prix team, to celebrating multiple World Championships, as a member of the Red Bull Racing team. He has witnessed what it takes to beat the best, through perseverance, dedicated teamwork, strong and honest leadership, and a relentless attention to detail.
Steve is also a charismatic and knowledgable event moderator.
Professor David Bailey, an influential business expert on economic restructuring and industrial policy is perhaps best known for his knowledge of UK and West Midlands car manufacturing. As an author, regular media commentator and newspaper columnist, he has provided articles and commentary on key economic and regional policy issues including the closure and eventual reopening of the MG Rover car plant in Birmingham, UK, and the Jaguar Land Rover economic success story.
Most recently, David has undertaken European funded research on using foreign investment to upgrade clusters and on industrial and regional policy and the rise of ‘phoenix’ industries such as the low carbon vehicles cluster here in the West Midlands.
For contact details please e-mail email@example.com or call 0121 392 8994
- Event Speakers
- Advanced Engineering, 31st Oct-1st Nov 2018
- International Manufacturing Technical Show 10th – 15th September, 2018 Chicago
- International Trade Show High Precision Industry 12th – 15th June 2018
- Aerospace & Defence Technology Roadshow, September 2018
- Manufacturing Solutions Event Ireland 13th June 2018
- Reshoring UK Official Launch – 16th May 2018
- Subcon – 5th to 7th June 2018
- Automechanika Birmingham 5th – 7th June, 2018
- TCT Show Birmingham – 25th – 27th September 2018
- GTMA Reshoring Seminar 16th May, 2018
- GF Machining Solutions Intro to EDM Technology 2nd May, 2018
- Advanced Engineering UK 31st October – 1st November 2018
- Subcon 2018, 5th – 7th June
- PDM Event, 19th & 20th June 2018
- Tours Of Jaguar Land Rover Powertrain Metrology Labs in 2018
- Med-Tech Innovation Expo – 25th & 26th April, 2018
- Manufacturing Solutions Ireland – 13th June 2018
- GTMA’s UK Industry Tour June 2018 18th – 22nd June 2018
- Control Exhibition, April 2018
- Additive Manufacturing in Aerospace, 12th October 2017
- Tour Of Jaguar Land Rover Powertrain Metrology Labs in 2017
- Manufacturing Solutions UK, 12th September 2017
- Limerick Institute of Technology and the GTMA host Manufacturing Solutions 2017
- Manufacturing & Measurement Event, October 2016
- Meet The Toolmaker, 16th February 2017
- Make Measurement Matter – 15th October
- Emerging Technologies Event – 21st May
- GTMA – Meet The Toolmaker/Moulder
- Make Measurement Matter – October 2015
- Additive Layer Manufacturing for the Medical Industry 2015
- Media Partners