Steve Nevey has spent more than 25 years in the high-performance world of Formula One motor racing, working with Footwork Arrows, Stewart Grand Prix, Jaguar Racing and, until quite recently, multi-world champions Red Bull Racing.
Steve has seen his motorsport career develop from humble beginnings, helping to set up Sir Jackie Stewart’s fledgling Stewart Grand Prix team, to celebrating multiple World Championships, as a member of the Red Bull Racing team. He has witnessed what it takes to beat the best, through perseverance, dedicated teamwork, strong and honest leadership, and a relentless attention to detail.
Steve is also a charismatic and knowledgable event moderator.
Professor David Bailey, an influential business expert on economic restructuring and industrial policy is perhaps best known for his knowledge of UK and West Midlands car manufacturing. As an author, regular media commentator and newspaper columnist, he has provided articles and commentary on key economic and regional policy issues including the closure and eventual reopening of the MG Rover car plant in Birmingham, UK, and the Jaguar Land Rover economic success story.
Most recently, David has undertaken European funded research on using foreign investment to upgrade clusters and on industrial and regional policy and the rise of ‘phoenix’ industries such as the low carbon vehicles cluster here in the West Midlands.
For contact details please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 392 8994
- Event Speakers
- Additive Manufacturing in Aerospace, 12th October 2017
- Automechanika Birmingham, 6th-8th June 2017
- GTMA Meet The Toolmaker/Moulder – 16th February 2017
- Manufacturing Solutions Ireland, 2017
- Manufacturing Solutions UK, 2017
- PMMDA Event at House of Commons, 13th November 2017
- Realities of Reshoring: a UK perspective
- Tour Of Jaguar Land Rover Powertrain Metrology Labs in 2017
- Media Partners