Join the GTMA and Renishaw to hear about the potential of additve manufacturing in the aerospace industry as well as presentations from leading figure heads within the industry.
Date: Thursday 12th October 2017
Event times: 9:15am – 3:00pm (lunch included)
Where: Renishaw Innovation Centre, New Mills, Wotton-Under-Edge, Gloucestershire, GL12 8JR
The event includes:
- Presentations from Aerospace OEM & Tier 1 companies
- Discussions around additve manufacturing and the role it will play in the future of the aerospace industry.
- A talk from Caroline Egan on GDPR and how it could affect you and your business.
- Tours of the Renishaw Innovation Centre including live demonstrations of Renishaws latest 5-Axis CMM systems and sensors, the Renishaw Equator™ guaging system, the Renishaw SPRINT™ machine tool probe and Renishaws RenAM 500M additive manufacturing system.
Places are limited. Complimentary lunch and refreshments will be provided during the day.
- Event Speakers
- Additive Manufacturing in Aerospace, 12th October 2017
- Automechanika Birmingham, 6th-8th June 2017
- GTMA Meet The Toolmaker/Moulder – 16th February 2017
- Manufacturing Solutions Ireland, 2017
- Manufacturing Solutions UK, 2017
- PMMDA Event at House of Commons, 13th November 2017
- Realities of Reshoring: a UK perspective
- Tour Of Jaguar Land Rover Powertrain Metrology Labs in 2017
- Media Partners