Automechanika Birmingham, 6th-8th June 2017
Welcome to Automechanika Birmingham
Situated in a new home in Halls 6 & 17-20, Automechanika Birmingham 2017 will be significantly bigger than the 2016 event.
Automechanika Birmingham is the UK’s leading exhibition for the automotive aftermarket and supply chain, bringing together over 750 of the very best suppliers, at an event which will be 70% bigger than in 2016.
The 2017 show has a new improved layout, grouping exhibitors into supply chain and aftermarket zones to make your visit focused and time efficient.
Automechanika Birmingham gives you the opportunity to;
- Network with new and existing suppliers from the UK & abroad and discover launches, prototypes, and new technologies
- Enhance your knowledge and network at seminars and talks from industry experts and see live technical demonstrations.
Join your peers for invaluable networking and to celebrate and support the growing UK automotive industry.
We recommend that you plan to spend more than one day for your visit, to ensure that you take advantage of all the opportunities that this large-scale event provides.
- Event Speakers
- Additive Manufacturing in Aerospace, 12th October 2017
- Automechanika Birmingham, 6th-8th June 2017
- GTMA Meet The Toolmaker/Moulder – 16th February 2017
- Manufacturing Solutions Ireland, 2017
- Manufacturing Solutions UK, 2017
- PMMDA Event at House of Commons, 13th November 2017
- Realities of Reshoring: a UK perspective
- Tour Of Jaguar Land Rover Powertrain Metrology Labs in 2017
- Media Partners