GTMA has organised three tours of the Jaguar Land Rover Powertrain Metrology labs in Whitley,
Coventry for the following dates:
- 15th March 2017
- 18th October 2017
- 22nd November 2017
Time of tour will be from 10.00am to 12.00 with a short presentation from Alan Olifent, Dimensional & Physical Verification Manager at Jaguar Land Rover
Joining instructions etc will be sent a few weeks prior to your chosen date.
Visitors will need to bring photo ID, this is a new requirement from JLR Plant Protection team for all external visitors to gain access to their sites. This requirement will apply to all visitors coming on the scheduled tours.
Please also remember to wear safety shoes for your visit.
- Event Speakers
- Additive Manufacturing in Aerospace, 12th October 2017
- Automechanika Birmingham, 6th-8th June 2017
- GTMA Meet The Toolmaker/Moulder – 16th February 2017
- Manufacturing Solutions Ireland, 2017
- Manufacturing Solutions UK, 2017
- PMMDA Event at House of Commons, 13th November 2017
- Realities of Reshoring: a UK perspective
- Tour Of Jaguar Land Rover Powertrain Metrology Labs in 2017
- Media Partners