After careful consideration and an in-depth evaluation of the situation regarding the Coronavirus, the Board of Directors of The International Special Tooling and Machining Association have made the decision to cancel the planned ISTMA World 2020 World Conference.
It is our intention to schedule an ISTMA World Conference in 2021 along with a 2021 General Assembly in Shanghai China.
The 2020 ISTMA World General Assembly has been re-scheduled to the 8th September 2020 to coincide with the Production Technologies Convention 2020 to be held in Cape Town South Africa from the 8th to the 10th September 2020.
Comprehensive details of the ISTMA World 2020 General Assembly will be circulated under separate cover along with the concurrent event.
Board of Directors
The International Special Tooling & Machining Association (ISTMA) is an international association representing 30 special tooling and machining associations throughout the world. Collectively, ISTMA member associations represent over 8,000 companies and over $40 billion U.S. dollars in annual sales.
- Annual Manufacturing Report 2020
- EAMA seeks Clarification on the new UKCA to replace CE marking
- Featured companies
- Grant Funding Factsheets
- GTMA – Apprenticeship Deeds
- ISTMA Business Conditions Report For 6 month period ending June 30th, 2020
- ISTMA Newsletters
- KEY FACTS – R&D Tax Credit Scheme
- Lloyds Bank International Trade Portal – Practical advice for Businesses
- Lloyds Bank UK Recovery Tracker Report – September 2020
- Make UK – Manufacturing Outlook 2020 2nd Quarter
- Make UK – May 2020 Manufacturing Monitor
- MakeUK Manufacturing Outlook 2020, 1st Quarter
- New Members
- Safety & Health Engineering Partnership (SHEP)
- Tooling Finance from Lloyds Bank