After careful consideration and an in-depth evaluation of the situation regarding the Coronavirus, the Board of Directors of The International Special Tooling and Machining Association have made the decision to cancel the planned ISTMA World 2020 World Conference.
It is our intention to schedule an ISTMA World Conference in 2021 along with a 2021 General Assembly in Shanghai China.
The 2020 ISTMA World General Assembly has been re-scheduled to the 8th September 2020 to coincide with the Production Technologies Convention 2020 to be held in Cape Town South Africa from the 8th to the 10th September 2020.
Comprehensive details of the ISTMA World 2020 General Assembly will be circulated under separate cover along with the concurrent event.
Board of Directors
The International Special Tooling & Machining Association (ISTMA) is an international association representing 30 special tooling and machining associations throughout the world. Collectively, ISTMA member associations represent over 8,000 companies and over $40 billion U.S. dollars in annual sales.
Other Pages in this Section Information Centre
- Bank Of England Summaries
- Bank of Scotland Research Series – Oil and Gas Energy Evolution
- Energy efficiency fund
- Featured companies
- FINANCE BIRMINGHAM – Rail Supply Growth Fund
- Grant Funding Factsheets
- GTMA – Apprenticeship Deeds
- ISTMA Newsletters
- KEY FACTS – R&D Tax Credit Scheme
- Lloyds Bank Economic Reports, 2016 & 2017
- Lloyds Bank Fraud Guidance
- Lloyds Bank Manufacturing Report, July 2019
- MHA Manufacturing & Engineering Annual Report, 2017/2018
- MHA Midlands Regional Insight
- New Members
- Safety & Health Engineering Partnership (SHEP)
- Sharing In Growth Programme
- The Future of The UK & Europe, A Report from Lloyds Bank, March 2018
- Tooling Finance from Lloyds Bank
- UK Manufacturing Outlook, March 2018