The GTMA has teamed up with Engineering Materials Live, FAST Live and PCB Design & Manufacturing to deliver ‘Make Measurement Matter’ the UK’s only event dedicated to metrology and precision measurement within the manufacturing sector.
The four events are all co-located at the British Motor Museum on March 12th 2020 to form Engineering Solutions Live.
- Learn from 20 CPD-accredited technical seminars
Gain fresh insights into current engineering challenges, discover new techniques and technologies that will improve your materials and bonding processes and observe future industry trends.
- Network with like-minded professionals
This is the perfect opportunity to meet with over 1,000 like-minded individuals from across the UK to share knowledge and ideas whilst leveraging the best contacts for you and your business.
- Find innovative new solutions
Solve all your fastening and materials selection challenges by connecting with the UK’s leading suppliers and solution providers. Currently working on a project? Feel free to bring your drawings and/or samples with you, the exhibitors are all specialists in their field and relish engineering challenges!
- Experience live product demos
Get hands on with interactive demonstrations in areas that include: plastics, plastics molding, materials forming, advanced composites, rapid prototyping and lightweighting.
- Gain free access to the acclaimed British Motor Museum
An exhilarating close-up view of the cars that made this country!
- Everything is FREE!
The best things in life are… that’s why the event is free to attend with free parking, Wi-Fi and refreshments. What’s more? Arrive before 10.30am to guarantee a free bacon roll and brew on arrival!
- One ticket, four specialist engineering events
Co-located at the British Motor Museum on 12th March, as part of Engineering Solutions Live, your ticket will provide admission to all four events: FAST Live, Engineering Materials Live, Make Measurement Matter and PCB Design & Manufacturing Live.
- Time efficient for you
With an early opening time of 8.30am, you can get in, find material solutions and get back to work with the minimum of time and fuss.
- A chance to escape the office!
A change of scenery does wonders when it comes to thinking of new ideas and seeing things from a new perspective.
- Keep up with industry trends
Discover the latest innovations and trends from the leading suppliers and solution providers in your field.
Book your FREE place at: www.engineeringsolutionslive.co.uk
- Low cost participation & high quality audience combine to deliver great value
- Easy to manage – set up the evening before or on the morning of the event to a pre-built shell scheme stand.
- Technical workshops delivered by high profile industry professionals to draw attendees.
- Co-located with FAST Live, Engineering Materials Live and PCB Design & Manufacturing Live as part of Engineering Solutions Live
- The combination of these events attract 1,000+ engineers each year
- Visitor attendance by pre-registration only ensures a quality & relevant audience.
- Promoted through GTMA and Mark Allen Group databases and magazine brands
- Free parking, refreshments and breakfast rolls
- All stands are the same size (3m x 1m) providing a level playing field
Mark Allen Group will promote Make Measurement Matter to its database of key manufacturing and engineering decision makers including; 46,647 contacts at 15,322 sites (Heads of Engineering, Design Managers, R&D Managers, Production Managers) and 10,029 Metrology contacts at 3,578 sites responsible for Quality, Inspection, Test, Measurement & Calibration.