With the UK contributing 6.5% of the global space market, and ambitions to grow this to 10% by 2030, Space-Comm Expo is where the industry meets, learns, networks and does business.
Supported by key industry associations and influential bodies, Space-Comm Expo showcases the manufacturing supply chain for products, services and solutions supplying commercial enterprises and developments in space.
Held at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre, the Home of Pioneering Spirit, this innovative event brings together the entire sector for two days of face to face business and networking.
- It’s the most important date in the UK space industry calendar
- It’s the only event that covers the whole of the space supply chain
- Discover new technologies, innovations and applications from over 100 suppliers
- Learn from keynotes and case studies
- Hear influential space industry and government speakers
- Gain knowledge from world-leading authorities & technical experts
- Source new products, services and suppliers with specialist expertise
- Save time finding new suppliers with our 1-2-1 Meet the Buyer sessions
- Meet the next generation of innovators and disruptors in the Start Up Zone
- Join our invitation-only roundtables
- Save time by meeting our phenomenal exhibitor line-up in one place
- Over 30 hours of free-to-attend high level conference sessions