Plant & Machinery Finance
You might think that brand new machinery and equipment is costly, but it doesn’t have to be! Equipment leasing is a fantastic way of getting finance on terms which are far more favourable than traditional bank lending and its tax efficient.
We’ve partnered with leading finance company Johnson Reed to work with you to find the best way to fund your machinery.
Johnson Reed take a fluid and common sense approach and only require basic information to approve your finance.
Unlike traditional sources of finance (i.e. banks), with leasing you can also include the costs of installation and training into the financed amount. Here are some other benefits to leasing or financing equipment:
- Increase your profitability – maintain working capital by spreading the costs.
- Maintain borrowing power – keep cash in the bank.
- Get the latest and best quality equipment.
- Tax benefits – payments are 100% tax allowable, so you can offset against your taxable profits.
- Fast decisions.
We can help finance a huge range of machinery, from woodworking, metalworking, CNC machining centres, drilling machines, air compressors, welding equipment, and many more. Here is just some of the types of equipment we can help you get finance for:
- Metalworking Equipment Leasing
- Fabrication Equipment Leasing
- Furnaces & Ovens
- Grinding Equipment Leasing
- Injection Molding Equipment Leasing
- Lasers | Laser Cutting
- Lathes & Turning Machine Financing
- Milling Machine Finance
- Packaging Equipment Leasing
- Plastics Machinery, Presses, Saws, Welding
Simeon Duffy, Sales Manager
T: 0161 429 6949 M: 07494 321283 Email: SDuffy@johnsonreed.co.uk
Johnson Reed Ltd, Bridge House, Newbridge Lane, Stockport, SK1 2NA