Bill Whittit founded the ‘MK1 Policy’ for Precision Engineers and Toolmakers specifically to meet the needs of the Precision Engineers and Toolmakers in the Midlands. The business ethics and foundations he laid down over fifty years ago remain in place today.
The Whittit Mk1 Group is now represented throughout the UK.
Like the Precision Engineering and Toolmaking Industries, we have evolved with modern technologies to enable us to remain at the forefront of our business. However, our key assets remain unchanged; our knowledge of the Manufacturing Industries, our experience of the sector and the integrity of our staff.
Our ethos is simple – we aim to offer the three ‘C‘s:
- The widest cover
- The most competitive premiums
- An unrivalled claims service
Whilst we see Brokers trying to imitate our policy, we know that very few can begin to match our knowledge, expertise and dedication to this industry.
For further information or assistance please contact GTMA on 0121 392 8994 or email@example.com
- Business Finance
- Business Valuations
- Buying & Selling A Business
- Commercial Insurance
- Commercial Litigation & Debt Recovery Advice
- Compliance & Certification of Safety
- Cost Management
- Employment law
- Engineering & Technical Recruitment
- Engineering Apprentices
- Express Freight & Mail
- Financing & Funding Solutions
- Government Grant and Tax Consultants
- Health & Safety
- Healthcare Insurance
- IT Solutions & Support
- Public Sector Tendering
- Quality Management
- Sales Training & Coaching
- Translation Services
- URICA Supply Chain Funding