Omega Plastics Group
Providing a full turn-key solution, we aim to service the needs of our customer base through offering services that can take your project from design, through to manufacture, assembly and dispatch.
Omega Plastics Group are a full-service moulding and tooling supplier located in the North East of England. We have a highly invested in-house toolroom, and manufacture injection mould tools for customers in the Medical, Automotive, Industrial & Technical, and Consumer Products sectors.
Our toolmaking capabilities include:
- Design for manufacture
- Tool design
- Tool manufacture – 3 and 5 axis machining, CNC EDM die sink, CNC wire EDM, and CNC turning, Grinding and Assembly
- Full production and validation of components and associated tooling
- Dedicated project management
- Outsource tooling management and on-site validation for larger tools above 6T
- 21 fully-skilled Tooling Engineers, Designers, and Project Managers
We support customers with single and multi-impression tooling for:
- Pilot and pre-production projects
- Low and high volume production
We provide customers with DFM analysis to support tool manufacture and meet the most demanding time frames, supporting customers from design concept to serial production on new product introduction and programme management.
We are ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 accredited, and our 30 injection moulding machines range from 40-1300T, which are capable of producing components <1g to >4kg, supported by in-house validation and metrology.
To learn more about the services we offer, and how we can manufacture and deliver your project, please get in touch with us using the contact details provided.
Contact Omega Plastics Group
"*" indicates required fields