Included in our UK facility, our latest acquisition: a Kitamura 4-axis, 50 tool, 2 pallet horizontal machining centre for fast and accurate milling of simple to complex parts. Complex parts produced in a single operation using multiple setups with multiple datum, enabling fast, accurate and consistent 4-axis parts manufacture.
Mazak Hyper Quadrex
Designed for high volume productivity, HYPER QUADREX machine configuration directly results in part-processing versatility, and reduced cycle times among various operations – ranging from chuck work to the machining of large diameter bar stock. Advanced automation options enable unattended, continuous operation, and the addition of a bespoke parts catcher supports lights out 24/7 operation for small component manufacture.
3 axis vmc machines
- Bridgeport vmc 600 Fanuc control with Renishaw probe, 10000 rpm. Machine window size = X: 600, Y: 410, Z: 520 mm
- Cincinnati Sabre 750 Fanuc control, 8000 rpm. Machine window size = X: 762, Y: 510, Z: 560 mm
4 axis vmc machines
- 2 x Bridgeport vmc 1000 Fanuc control with Niken index with Renishaw probe, 10000 rpm. Machine window size = X: 1020, Y: 610, Z: 610, B: 400 DIA
- Bridgeport vmc 800 Fanuc control with Niken index, 10000 rpm. Machine window size = X: 800, Y: 510, Z: 500, B: 360 DIA
- Bridgeport vmc 600 Fanuc control with Niken index with Renishaw probe, 10000rpm. Machine window size = X: 600, Y: 410, Z: 520, B: 360 DIA
4 axis horizontal machines
- 2 x Kitumarra h-400 twin pallet Fanuc control with Renishaw probe, 150000 rpm, high speed machining. MACHINE WINDOW SIZE = X: 610, Y: 610, Z: 610 mm B: 630 DIA
5 axis vmc machines
- Fanuc robodrill Alpha 14t with Niken 5AX-120, 15000 rpm. machine window size = X: 500, Y: 370, Z: 300, B: 250 DIA
MANUAL MILLING MACHINES
Turret milling machines
- 2x XYZ PRO 3000 with proto track control. 4200 rpm. Machine window size: X600, Y305, Z406
- 1x kKMX2 3000 SLV turret milling machine. 4200 rpm. Machine window size: X600, Y305, Z406
2 axis lathes
- Cincinnati hawk 150 Barfeed Fanuc control. 2” max bar stock size. 3mm bar feed
- Cincinnati hawk 150 chucker Fanuc control. Max billet size: 5 ½”
- 2 x XYZ Proturn SLX 1630 with pro track control, max billet size: 5 ½”.
Sliding head lathes
- 2 x citizen Swiss type cnc lathe Mitsubishi control 32mm dia bar feed. Max bar size: 32MM. live tooling spindle speed: 5000 rpm. Twin spindle. turret capacity: front turret 19 / back turret 8
- Mazak hyper quadrex 150msy matrix 2 control. Max bar size: 2 5/8”. Max billet size: 5 ½”. Live tooling spindle speed: 6000 rpm. Twin spindle. Front spindle: 4 axis / Back spindle: 4 axis. Turret capacity: Front turret 12 / Back turret 11
- Mazak hyper quadrex 150msy smooth control. Max bar size: 2 5/8”. Max billet size: 5 ½”. Live tooling spindle speed: 6000 rpm. Twin spindle. Front spindle: 4 axis / Back spindle: 4 axis. Turret capacity: Front turret 12 / Back turret 11. Additional features: front and back parts catcher for lights out running, sandvik dual direction tooling
- Minilase™ XL offers a larger workspace and open interior for maximum flexibility in a desktop solution. A service override key and safety warning lights allow for open door Class 4 marking capability for larger components.
- Aberlink Axiom Too, cnc cmm with ph10t probe head. Axis travel: X640, Y900, Z500. Volumetric accuracy: tp20 (2.4+0.4l/100) um. Aberlink 3D measurement software for touch probe feature inspection with cad compare software
- Aberlink Xtreme, cnc cmm with TP20 probe system. Axis travel: X300, Y300, Z200. volumetric accuracy: tp20 (3l/250) um Aberlink 3D measurement software for touch probe feature inspection
- Vision Engineering Hawk Elite, high precision optical measuring microscope, Measuring range up to 400mm x 300mm, Dynascope™ optical technology offers unrivalled image clarity
- Vision Engineering TVM, accurate 2D measurement within the field of view (FOV), ideal for 2D measurement of small component parts, up to 35mm.
- Vision Engineering Falcon CNC, programmable and compact 3-axis non-contact vision measuring machine, Measuring range 150mm x 150mm
- Vision Engineering LVC400, automated 3-axis video and touch probe measurement system, Measuring range 400mm x 300mm x200mm
ADDITONAL WORKSHOP MACHINES
- okamoto surface grinder
- 3 x vibratory bowl rumblers
- sand blaster
- ultra sonic washing
- techno wash spray washer
- black fast line for steel and brass
- Addison horizontal band saw
- Addison vertical band saw
- cobra 350 cnc FE circular saw
MASTERCAM 2020 CAD/CAM
- A full design package based on a machinists needs including wireframe, surfaces, and solids design
- A wide range of toolpath modules, from industry-leading 2D/3D Dynamic milling strategies to multiaxis and specialized options
- Advanced toolpath strategies turn parts with greater efficiency and precision.
- MAZATROL Matrix CAM 2 is a sophisticated CAM software solution designed to increase productivity and efficiency whilst ensuring greater speed within the manufacturing process and accuracy of the end product. Machine programming and program analysis can be achieved offline.
- Work with IGES or STEP CAD models to create measurement programmes away from the CMM before you’ve even got the component. Rather than taking measurement points on a component, you can now just click on the surface of the model where you would like the points to be taken.
- The Aberlink CAD Comparison software module enhances Aberlink 3D with the capability to compare measured points to a CAD model. This may be the best way to measure complex geometries, or to inspect parts for which drawings do not exist.
- Powerful alignment routines allow measurement points to be best-fitted to the model. Colour coded errors can then be displayed on the model to produce both graphical and tabulated reports that are extremely clear and very easy to understand.
- Productivity+ provides a simple-to-use programming environment for incorporating measurement and inspection probe routines and in‑process decision making into machining cycles.
SMX PROTRACK OFFLINE PROGRAMMING
- programming of kmx turret mill offline,
- additional programming features available,
- capable of programming direct from dxf file (create complex profiles in a fraction of the time need and only key tolerance required on drawing)
EPOXY ANTI GASSING POWDER CURING TIME 10MINS @ 180 Degree
Note: Able to use any powder with a curing temperature not exceeding 250c
2 pack iso free finish
2 pack acrylic primers
Etch primer Cromate and Cromate free
All 2 pack paints may be air dried or oven dried.
Stoving enamels are cured at 120c at 35 mins.
Note: All wet paints are sprayed in a temperature controlled spray booth enclosure.
- Mechanical Assembly
- Electro –Mechanical Assembly
- Electronic Assembly
- Optical Assembly
- 3d printing for tools/fixturing
- Clean room capabilities
- Calibration Room –temperature controlled
- Service Department
- Production Engineering Department
- Stores/Despatch including lot/serial number control capability
- UK family owned company founded 1958
- 220 employees worldwide (115 UK)
- 84,000 sq. foot facility in UK
- ISO9001 and iso17025 accreditation
- ERP system (Syteline) across the business
- US machining, assembly and distribution Facility 30,000 sq. ft.(Connecticut)
- Design Department (Pro Engineer software)